Winter Restorative Retreat
January 30 - February 2
* Daily Meditation Practice
* Daily Restorative Yoga Practice
* A visit to Asheville's Luxurious Sauna House for a hot sauna/cold plunge experience (see photos below)
* Organic Nourishing Food (all meals included!)
* Space for Self-Love with intentional introspective time and daily journal prompts
* Individual Professional Full-Body Massage on-site
* Sacred Cacao Ceremony (meant for heart opening, expansion and healing)
* Optional Meditative Hikes deeply connecting to the Earth
* Yoga Nidra
* Private Chef on-site
Images below showing Asheville's Sauna House
1 Spot Left!!!
Our retreat space is located in Burnsville, NC, approximately 45 minutes from the Asheville airport, tucked deep in the woods of the North Carolina mountains. Our getaway is a brand new 3400 square foot riverfront home located on 23 private acres - our deck overlooks the river for a natural serene soundtrack!
This space will be treated as your Sacred space which is why we specifically chose a house that felt serene, peaceful, and away from everyday life. Each day you will have a bit of free time in order for you to receive what you're needing most, whether that's to cozy up by the fire with a book, connect with the other women, take a nap, sit outside and listen to the river, or all of the above!
The home has private bed, shared queen bed, or bunk bed room options. Basic pricing will be assigned your bed on a first come first serve basis but if you prefer a private room, we are happy to accommodate as best as we can. Please note that the photo shown is a Private Bed and Room option. If you would like to reserve a private room, or to see photos of the other bed options, we will always do our best to accommodate your desires - please email .